Sunday, April 26, 2015

Blog 5 Quarter 4

The book I'm reading “The Categorical Universe of Candice Phee”. I think that Candice has a mind of teenagers when it comes to thinking of the real life problems but also chokes around. Like she might have questions but always finds away to ask why. “I thought about the word mature. Could a trust fund behave childishly. Could it blow raspberries, chant silly rhymes,and throw tantrums? Did it then find a job.get married, and take out mortgages? I shook my head. I get these kinds of thoughts a lot.”  The thing that impressed me in this chapter was that Candice know the meaning for some big words that parents adults would use and you would expect a little girl to know the meanings.







The book I'm reading “The Categorical Universe of Candice Phee”. I think that the task that Candice has to do with Jen will get Candice more bullied. Why? Well because Either way Candice thinks that they are both friends that is not true. “Candice Phee, you will be paired with Jennifer Marshall.” I smiled. I like Jen I turned in my chair to share my smile. Jen looked like she’d swallow a wasp. She open her mouth (to protest, I imagine) but, probably because she also chose that moment to take a sharp intake of  breath, her chewing gum lodged in the back of her throat, causing her complexion to change to an interesting shade of blue.” By the way she was even partnered put with people makes me think that other people don't like her and she they try to get close to Candice they will break her or embarrass her in front of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment