Sunday, May 3, 2015

Blog 6 Quarter 4

The book I read was call "The Categorical Universe Of Candice Phee". I think that the theme of this book is never to really judge the people  because you are just judging them by was everyone is saying. Candice was a nerd of the school and she did get pick on. But in her writing class her teacher told the class they would get a penpal. Candice at first didn't really like to talk about what the kids at school did to her at first but sooner ended up opening her self to the penpal. And it was a great thing because since the her new pal was a girls to she could talk to her about things and her pal said that she the people who bully Candice are not deserve Candice's kindness. Candice really did take the advice a good way cause most time she stood up for her self in school.


The book I read "The Categorical Universe Of Candice Phee". I thought that this book was an ok book. Why? Well because I thought the book was to simple. It was some problems but they got fixed right away. I think that the book needed some more character, that and they could of talked abot the chareacters life. Or even Point Of View. OR they could of added some of the Candice life in a sort of romance way like they could say who she liked or something like that. I just think that the book need more big conflicts.

No comments:

Post a Comment