Sunday, April 12, 2015

Blog 3 quater 4

The book I read “A House Night Novel Marked” . I feel like Zoey needs a little push on her conference level. Because she is has a lot of people she can lean on for help if she needed some. But the only person she is going to  to talk is her grandma cause she feels like thats the only person she can trust with out being judged. I think Zoey became more aware of who she can and can’t trust cause of her old family. She really never felt loved so I thinks its really hard for her to trust others.
The book I read is “A House of Night Novel Marked”. Yes i did like this book cause it had a lot of emotions in it like when they said he ran away it was something that Zoey felt was right but knew she was going to have much more consequences in the future. I also liked how they describe the school how it belong to the people like the Cherokee. And people who had lots of powers in the blood line. Or also people who have been marked just like Zoey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment