Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Blog 8 Quarter 4

The book I  read was called "The Juvie There" by Gordon Korman.  I chased to read this book  because its like a really life situation that some kids can relate to. I like to read books that have to do with real live situation.  It also was a recommend book by my sister she told me that if i don't stop giving attitude and stop getting in trouble by other people this can happened so i think thats also why i chased this book cause i want to read about a real life situation about what can happened.

Somethings i disliked was how the author would write and they setting would completely change and i would get really confused. I think if they explain the setting and who's talking. Than that would help me more onto figuring out what's actually happening but if they don't explain than i think that i would of left the book along time ago. But over all I think the author needs to work a bit more on explaining the  setting and who's talking.

No comments:

Post a Comment